and beyond – providing knowledge and insight that is crucial to the commercial success we enjoy on behalf of our clients
The Moscow Journal of International Law has featured MZS in every issue since 1998, offering insight and experience based on the many high-profile cases we handle.
Other notable professional publications and journals that have featured contributions from MZS include:
- The Stockholm Arbitration Report
- The International Financial Law Review (IFLR)
- The In-house Counsel’s Guide to E-commerce
- The Russian Chapter of Getting the Deal Through
- The Russian Journal of Civil Law
- Mergers & Acquisitions Yearbook
- Privatisation & Public Private Partnership Review
- Euromoney Yearbooks
- The Legal500 Series
- International Mergers & Acquisitions Review.
Our practice has been the subject of a number of academic treatises, including International Private Law: Modern Practice, 2000, edited by prominent scholars from the Russian Academy of Sciences’ Institute of State and Law. This book features three case studies where MZS successfully represented major clients.
Our established academic reputation allows us to influence and orchestrate the entire law-making process. We don’t just advise on the law – we help make the law.
Our lawyers have contributed to several important Russian laws including the ‘Private International Law’ section of the Russian Civil Code and the ‘Procedure in Cases with Participation of Foreign Persons’ section of the Russian Arbitration Procedure Code.
We also contributed the United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL) in development of the Russian text of the 1996 UNCITRAL Rules of Arbitration.