Anton is a graduate of Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO University) in 2004.
He joined MZS in 2004 and became a firm’s partner in 2010.
Managing partner of MZS since 2019.
Anton is a member of the Moscow Bar.
His principal areas of specialization include dispute resolution, restructuring and insolvency, antitrust regulation, mergers & acquisitions, real estate, intellectual property.
Anton is named as one of the best lawyers in restructuring and insolvency by the following rating:
- Legal500 – Restructuring and Insolvency – Leading Individual
- Pravo.ru-300: Bankruptcy (including disputes), Arbitration (major disputes - high market) – recommended lawyer.
- Kommersant (Legal Services Market Leaders 2020): Bankruptcy – 1st place in the individual rating.
Anton leads most of the firm’s insolvency cases. He focuses on complex disputes and unprecedented situations calling for expertise in various practices. Projects managed by Anton are often a combination of a significant number of interrelated proceedings in courts across Russia as well as abroad. Sophisticated legal and procedural strategy in such projects ensures efficient protection of the clients’ interests.
In the past few years Anton has been heavily involved in cases related to bankruptcy, debt recovery and protection under credit agreements, works contracts and lease agreements getting instructions from major banks and investment companies as well as from their clients. Anton also represented major companies in a number of corporate conflicts and successfully protected the clients’ IP rights.
Anton’s recent experience includes advice to:
- shareholders of Bank Yugra in the bank’s bankruptcy proceedings and associated disputes;
- minority shareholder of Vostochny Bank in the US$ 25 mln damages case brought against the controlling persons of the bank;
- Prodimex, the largest Russian sugar producer, in insolvency proceedings of Ivolga-Center and Sakhar Zolotukhino;
- Ruspetro, a private Russian oil company, on a $ 7 mln dispute with their contractor;
- a SIBUR group company in a dispute with a German contractor in the ICAC;
- A1, the main company of Alfa-Group Consortium, in connection with a corporate conflict involving Stroyfarfor, a major Russian ceramic tile producer, and in bankruptcy proceedings of NPO Mostovik and its subsidiary Sibirsky Lift;
- Halyk Bank (Kazakhstan) on debt recovery exceeding US$ 300 million; in bankruptcy proceedings of Rostov Electrometallurgic Plant to register a claim exceeding US$ 100 million and in satellite proceedings.